WordPress Elementor Gallery Widget
How to Develop Elementor Widget for the Gallery Having Video in the Background
Are you looking for a way to make your website more visually appealing? Adding a gallery with a video background is a great way to catch your visitors’ attention. In this article, we’ll teach you how to develop an Elementor widget for the gallery having video in the background.
Elementor is a popular page builder for WordPress websites. It allows users to easily create custom designs without any coding knowledge. One of the best things about Elementor is the vast library of widgets that can be used to create a variety of elements on a web page. However, the default widgets don’t always meet all of the needs of website owners. That’s where creating custom widgets comes in.
To create a custom widget for a gallery with a video background, you will need to have some coding knowledge. But don’t worry, we will guide you through the process step-by-step.
How to Design Elementor Widget for the Gallery Having Video in the Background
To create a custom Elementor widget for the gallery having video in the background, you will need to follow these steps:
- Set up the development environment
- Install a local WordPress development environment on your computer.
- Install Elementor and Elementor Pro.
- click on add new plugin and upload the plugin to your site
- open the elementor page builder and search for wp widget image plugin.
- Drag the wp widget image and then customize according to your requirement.